Sunday, March 6, 2011

brunch, lunch and other stuff

I love Sunday morning breakfast. And I love to write. So I thought starting a restaurant review blog on one of my favorite activities was a great way to pull my brain out of writing about what color my baby's poop was today. And a great excuse to go out and enjoy Sunday brunches. Every Sunday.

On this blog, you will find a weekly, up-to-the-minute (kind of) restaurant review of an establishment I had breakfast or brunch at on a Sunday. In between, I will write up other restaurants that I visited in recent past, or (hopefully) have guest bloggers from other parts of the world writing about their favorite places.

I do travel with the kiddos a fair amount, so you may see reviews from California, Massachusetts or other places, in addition to Minnesota. Email me if you'd like to write a review of your favorite place.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment